Hemsidan tar kontakt med SL/HC:s Blake Luscombe...
22 nov 2019 0 kommentarer
- Blake, you have had a really good opening of the season. How pleased are you? (Blake are the second best player in the HockeyTvåans "Goal scoring" and Jesper Gustavsson are number four!).
• It's been a good start for me yes but no matter how good I do. I want to win and unfortunately our team has not had the best start that we wanted. There has been a lot of injuries and close games that we should have won, but there is lots of games left to turn it around.
- Against Smedjebacken you did score two goals, 2-2 and 4-2. Are there moore to come against Skedvi/Säter?
• No guarantees! But I will try my best. I know from last year that Skedvi/Säter is a good team so it should be a good tough game.
- Unfortunately your line with Jesper Paepke and Jesper Gustavsson seems not to be ready for the match against Skedvi/Säter due to injury!
• Yes it's very unfortunate to lose a great player like Jesper G, hopefully he will be back soon. We have had injuries all year with lots of great players and we just have to deal with it and just play with what we have and be ready for anything, says hotshot Blake Luscombe.
- We hope for a good game against Skedvi/Säter at Ljusne ishall and three points for the home team, Söderhamn/Ljusne HC. Unfortunately it seems to be without Jesper G.